Board Strategy Meetings
Team work makes the dream work
The board strategy meetings bring people together to provide you with strategic advice and guidance for the future of your business. While at times they may seem tedious, these can be highly valuable as they allow great minds (including customers) to bounce ideas and visions off each other. This offers you further insight that you otherwise might not be able to receive working in the business for yourself.
—— The PCR team can help with
- Facilitating board strategy meetings
- Identifying key areas to focus on
- Assisting everyone in working collaboratively
- Providing templates and agenda plans
- Improving transparency and accountability
- Aligning resources
Don’t let your ambitions down by missing business strategy meetings or planning them badly. Get it sorted today with our board strategy advisory services in Melbourne so you can feel in control and confident with the direction of your business.
Stop tearing your hair out year on year wondering where you’re going wrong or what to do next, simply get in touch with PCR Accounting & Advisory today and ask us how our business strategy advice sessions can take your business to the next level.
Business strategy meetings 101
- A strategy is one thing but execution is what makes the difference between delivering value or not.
- No matter what your planning, things can change, so a forum that allows a review of the business strategy and it’s execution is critical.
- Knowing what you’re strategy meeting will be focused on in advance is important to staying on track. Time is precious, so having your team feel prepared and having appropriate time constraints in place for the agenda is the best way to avoid going off-topic.
Listen, don’t just talk
- Be open to criticism and prepared that your ideas or plans won’t always be meet with unanimous agreement. Board strategy meetings are designed for equal import and provide a platform for leaders, employees and stakeholders to be involved in the business plan. Use it as an opportunity to listen and take recommendation on board, not just a space to voice your opinions. Don’t let your rank in the business disregard the opinion of others.
- The best outcome is achieved through equal input from everyone within the meeting. Action doesn’t need to be taken on all suggestions, but opening the floor up to everyone and encouraging participation is the most effective way to receive relevant feedback and make everyone feel valued as part of the business.
- You need to identify what is working well, what isn’t and how you can improve it. The best manner to facilitate a candid conversation is by reaching out and asking questions, which in turn invites an open discussion.
Board Strategy Meetings bring fresh eyes to the business
Being in business can sometimes be a lonely process, there are a lot of people relying on you and there are so many things for you to do.
Board strategy meetings help you get an A-Team around you to help you decide what you should be working through and to provide feedback on how you are going and how you can improve the business.
PCR can assist your board strategy meetings by:
Providing honest, no-nonsense advise and business strategy coaching
Assessing your finances and processes to create and achieve goals.
Working with you one-on-one to tailor a well-structured plan for the future.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below, we will get back to you shortly.
Melbourne: 03 9847 7516
Morwell: 03 5134 1778
Suite 98, Level 27/101 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
26 Buckley Street, Morwell Vic 3840